Q:Where's my order?
A:After Your order is sent, there will be a tracking number, you can check the tracking number to know where your order is. We recommend you check your order by clicking on “My account” then you will see relevant orders on your orders page. You can then follow up your order and click on tracking information that will help locate your order.
Q:Has my order gone through?
A:If you are unsure if your order has gone through, there are several ways to check: When you have placed your order you will see the text “Thank you for your order” on the screen. An order confirmation will be sent to your e-mail address. You can see your order under “My Pages” on our website.
Q:How to make a payment?
A:We only use PayPal to process all transactions on our website. If you already have a PayPal account, PayPal Express would be the best way to make payment. All you need to do is click PayPal express checkout button on the cart page, you will then be redirected to the PayPal checkout page to make payment.
If you don’t have a PayPal account, no worries, just use PayPal as a payment gateway and make payment with your bank cards. PayPal accepts all major credit cards from Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
Q:Having issues of making payment with PayPal?
A:Make sure you have sufficient funds in both your PayPal and bank accounts.
If you have confirmed that you have sufficient funds, there may be an issue with:
- Your billing address – make sure it is the same with the registered address of your bank account.
- Your 3-digit CV2 number on the reverse of your card – is it correct?
- Your card’s speed limit – have you made multiple purchases elsewhere within a short space of time?
If you find your credit card is not being accepted with a message such as “The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number.” it might be due to one of the following reasons:
- Your card is associated with a specific PayPal account, and you’re not logging in with that particular account.
- Your card was associated with a PayPal account that has since been closed.
- You’ve linked the card to a PayPal account, but have not yet confirmed it.
- You’ve exceeded your card limit with the PayPal system.
- Your email address is raising a red flag in PayPal’s system.
- Your browser is not accepting cookies. You should clear any existing cookies and try again.
Q:How long will it take for my PayPal payment to clear?
A:PayPal payments usually clear immediately. On rare occasions, PayPal payments fail. Please always check your PayPal or credit card account before repeating the purchase process.
Q:How do I exchange or return an item?
A:You can return your items within 30 days after your order date, and you need pay the postage. Please keep in mind that we would like to have the item back in the same condition as it was upon receiving it with tags and original package.
Q: What do I do if I have received the wrong item?
A: If you have received the wrong item, please contact our Customer Service via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you within 24 hours on a working day.